DIRECTIONS: 2-4 capsules, once a day with breakfast or lunch. Can take more if needed or during times of increased stress.
2 Capsules of Forever Young contain: 8 mg of Astaxanthin and 890 mg of our synergistic herbal blend featuring Rodiola Rosea, Gotu Kola and KarmAloe, our proprietary aloe vera.
Forever Young™ is formulated to:
Astaxanthin: One of the most powerful marine plant antioxidants. Human studies demonstrate that 6 mg/day (2 caps of Forever Young™ contain 8 mg/day) of astaxanthin for 6-8 weeks reduces crow’s feet wrinkles, water loss, and age spot size while enhancing moisture content, elasticity, and skin texture in both men and women.3
KarmAloe™: As a co-factor, it boosts the absorption of our other nutrients 12-20 fold. Aloe Vera has long been a staple in the beauty industry because of its moisturizing and skin repairing benefits. KarmAloe™ is our proprietary aloe vera, having a bio-active profile nearly identical to natural aloe vera inner leaf gel. It provides the nutrients and building blocks for healthy cells, thus enhancing healthy skin.
Gotu Kola: Gotu kola is a traditional Indian remedy for skin conditions such as eczema, wounds, bruises and varicose veins.
Astaxanthin: Accumulates in the skin, making its way into all skin layers which can provide potent protection against ultraviolet radiation (sun damage). When skin is exposed to ultraviolet light, it triggers the production of free radicals which cause the effects of aging: sagging skin, wrinkles and skin cancer. When astaxanthin is applied to skin cells in culture, it prevents ALL ultraviolet-induced destructive effects, suggesting that it should significantly prevent ultraviolet-induced skin aging.1,4,5 Effects are enhanced when combined with topical astaxanthin23, which is contained in Lux 7 Age Defying All-In-One Face Cream.
Astaxanthin: Is healthy brain food. Unlike many other antioxidants, astaxanthin is able to cross the blood brain barrier, allowing it to saturate and protect the brain tissue.2
KarmAloe™: Can positively affect cognitive functioning. Studies have shown that the extremely high concentration of polymannose found in KarmAloe™ had a positive effect on Alzheimer patients.
Rhodiola rosea: It is thought to strengthen the nervous system, help with depression and enhance memory. Many experience a feeling of wellbeing, less stress.
Gotu Kola: Has been deemed a ‘brain tonic’, renewing mental alertness, brain clarity. It contains no caffeine, allowing a non-jittery feeling of increased subtle energy. It has also been used to combat ADD, stress, anxiety, and depression.
Astaxanthin: Protects and promotes healthy immune functioning, reduces cancer risks, protects heart muscle and blood vessel by helping to normalize blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol8,9,10 Astaxanthin has been found to prevent or slow three of the most common eye diseases: age-related macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma.6,7,8 It can also help regulate blood sugar.
As an antioxidant, astaxanthin has been shown to be:
- 6000 times more powerful than vitamin C
- 500 times more powerful than vitamin E
- 3000 times more powerful than resveratrol and quercetin
KarmAloe™: Modulates the immune system, regulates hormones and the endocrine system, acts as a prebiotic to support probiotic health.
Rhodiola rosea: stimulates and protects the immune system. It can also aid in weight reduction, increase sexual function and improve energy levels. Rhodiola is an adaptogen; its adapts to you, to normalize the functions of your body.
Gotu Kola: Has been used for centuries for a myriad of health conditions such as: arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, nerve disorders, high cholesterol, fluid retention, stomach upsets and more. It is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and an adrenal strengthener.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Lyons NM, O’Brien NM. Modulatory effects of an algal extract containing astaxanthin on UVA-irradiated cells in culture. J Dermatol Sci. 2002 Oct;30(1):73-84.
- Liu X, Osawa T. Astaxanthin protects neuronal cells against oxidative damage and is a potent candidate for brain food. Forum Nutr. 2009;61:129-35.
- Tominaga K, Hongo N, Karato M, Yamashita E. Cosmetic benefits of astaxanthin on humans subjects. Acta Biochim Pol. 2012;59(1):43-7.
- Suganuma K, Nakajima H, Ohtsuki M, Imokawa G. Astaxanthin attenuates the UVA-induced up-regulation of matrix-metalloproteinase-1 and skin fibroblast elastase in human dermal fibroblasts. J Dermatol Sci. 2010 May;58(2):136-42.
- Camera E, Mastrofrancesco A, Fabbri C, et al. Astaxanthin, canthaxanthin and beta-carotene differently affect UVA-induced oxidative damage and expression of oxidative stress-responsive enzymes. Exp Dermatol. 2009 Mar;18(3):222-31.
- Izumi-Nagai K, Nagai N, Ohgami K, et al. Inhibition of choroidal neovascularization with an anti-inflammatory carotenoid astaxanthin. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2008 Apr;49(4):1679-85.
- Nakajima Y, Inokuchi Y, Shimazawa M, Otsubo K, Ishibashi T, Hara H. Astaxanthin, a dietary carotenoid, protects retinal cells against oxidative stress in-vitro and in mice in-vivo. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2008 Oct;60(10):1365-74.
- Cort A, Ozturk N, Akpinar D, et al. Suppressive effect of astaxanthin on retinal injury induced by elevated intraocular pressure. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2010 Oct;58(1):121-30.
- Yoshida H, Yanai H, Ito K, et al. Administration of natural astaxanthin increases serum HDL-cholesterol and adiponectin in subjects with mild hyperlipidemia. Atherosclerosis. 2010 Apr;209(2):520-3.
- Yang Y, Seo JM, Nguyen A, et al. Astaxanthin-rich extract from the green alga Haematococcus pluvialis lowers plasma lipid concentrations and enhances antioxidant defense in apolipoprotein E knockout mice. J Nutr. 2011 Sep;141(9):1611-7.